I love making cards for all the holidays, but sometimes they sneak up on me! Thankfully you can make some really cute cards quickly with just a few supplies! I have 2 Quick and Easy Easter Cards to share with you today. 🐰
Disclosure: Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Both of these cards are made using the same basic layout – one is vertical and the other is horizontal. Here’s what you’ll need…
- Easter stamps – I used Hunny Bunny and Pretty Easter Find, both from Unity Stamp Company
- Your favorite embossing folders – this one and this one are similar to what I used
- Patterned paper and solid card stock to match
- Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX-Dienamics from My Favorite Things for the bunny card
- Scalloped oval punches (like these) or scalloped oval dies for the Easter eggs card
To make the cards, I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and colored them with Copic markers. I die cut the images and layered them to coordinating card stock. I embossed a piece of solid card stock and attached it to one side of a white card. I attached a piece of patterned paper next to the embossed card stock. On the Easter egg card I also added a strip of pink card stock where the 2 papers met. I attached the stamped images to the cards using foam tape.
The cards came together super fast and this layout is perfect for using up some of those paper scraps you’ve been saving. 😉 I love this layout because you can use it for any card you might need to make – just use your favorite image with any color combo you can imagine!